Monday, February 13, 2012

I Love My Job!

I received the sweetest note ever today from a secret student, but I have a hunch who it is. That doesn't matter though, because it was the words that this person wrote that brought tears to my eyes. So I can always remember why I teach and what it means to touch a life for good, here is the letter.



Miss Mills,
    You are so kind. You always are being kind. You aren't just my teacher but I can call you my best friend. You always are there for me and not just me but for us all. I am so glad I got you for my teacher.
from: ? 

That is why I teach. This is why I have the best job in the world. 

Love,
Miss Mills

1 comment:

  1. How very rewarding! You should keep that note in your wallet so you can pull it out any time you have a hard day teaching or doing anything because it proves you have already made a difference!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete